GOALS AND OBJECTIVES.
• Empower and support migrant workers’ livelihoods through social securities.
• Pre-departure awareness on social protection and labour rights.
• Onsite rescue and dispute resolution support.
• Ongoing guidance and counselling
• Insurance and loans
• Member emergency repatriation and reintegration
• Social protection and financial assistance to migrant workers in times of emergencies, including illness, accidents, and unemployment.
• Raise awareness among migrant workers about their rights and entitlements.
• Educational and training programs to migrant workers to upgrade their skills and improve their employment prospects.
• Assistance in the reintegration of returning migrant workers into their local communities.